Sunday, January 5, 2014

Monogram notecards

A beautiful white and crisp morning! I am one of those who love the snow! The ground and trees are covered and a light fall is coming down with the sun shining. It is so pretty, that it has to lighten the heart! Great day to stay inside and stamp, too! :)


Does anyone else miss receiving written notes in the mail? I made a set of these notecards for a Christmas gift. They were very simple and quick and I love the fact that they will be enjoyed at least three times, once while I was creating them, twice by the gift recipient, and third by the note recipient. How great is that!!!

I hope you are all staying warm and having a great day! Don't forget that Sale-a-bration starts in just a few weeks!! Love receiving FREE items!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment