Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Fair Lady Notepad



My Fair Lady is one of my all time favorite movies, so when I saw this set, there was no thinking involved. I knew I had to have it, and because the person I created this for is a purple fanatic, I had to create one in purple, BUT I plan to make one in black and white like it should be. :)

It is really easy to do and the inspiration came from Connie Stewart at Simply Simple Stamping. You will find a link to her blog on the right. Do check it out. She is so much fun and has some really great ideas and video tutorials!!! Including one for this project.

This is one of our cling stamp cases. The have a plastic cover so that you can create a sleeve to slip in it.

OH AND ONE MORE "Card In A Box" !!!!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment