Friday, January 10, 2014

Sorry, no card in a box today

Sorry, I can't show you the latest card in a box yet! It is for a birthday and I know she would see it and know it is for her!

BUT, I do have some great news to share, so hope you will continue reading!

                        TOMORROW, TOMORROW, YOU'RE ONLY A DAY AWAY!!!!!

Beginning tomorrow, sign up for Paper Pumpkin Kits and not only will you receive products only available through the kits, but you will also receive a free set of markers! How cool is that!!! This is only for a limited time, so check it out tomorrow! This is also a great way to try the products and the craft, if you haven't already and/or wondering what it would be like. The other great part is that you aren't obligated to a specific time frame and can cancel at any time.

I hope you will give it a try, and please list me as your demonstrator. I would really appreciate it!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!

See you tomorrow!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment